Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 231: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


With the bump on her face, she was looking really strange.
“I was hoping for the water to somehow fall to the floor through that window out there so that I could reach it but, well that's not happening so I guess we are stuck here,” Kelpie said as if his only chance hope was gone. He had no tools to do magic and the only thing that could save him now was the arrival of the demons but they didn't seem to be anywhere near.
“But why do you need water exactly?” She asked.
“Wait a minute, can you make water bubbles with your hands?” Kelpie asked his eyes suddenly shining with a new idea.
“Of course not, that's silly,” she said laughing before holding tight to her side again.
Kelpie helped her lie back but with her large wings in her back she needed to rest on his knees to be anywhere near comfortable.
“It's not that ridiculous, I've seen people who can,” Kelpie said.
“Certainly not angels,” she answered.
“Yes, they were not angels, they were...” He stopped himself from saying demons it seems that there was only that much she could take. “How did you arrive here anyway?” He asked.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment