Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thursday Fiction 228: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


The shaking hit me hard and I almost lost balance. It was dark all around and I didn't need to blink to figure it out I was out of my world and wide awake somewhere else. In front of me was the high glass wall but the stars on the other side were totally out of my concern today. There were huge stones all around us, the spaceship was flying through an asteroid belt.
"If it keeps on shaking like this, the ship's shell isn't gonna hold," Tucker said.
I hadn't heard his voice in month but I remembered suddenly how annoying it was, how everything about him was getting on my nerves. Last time I recall he was in a cell, guess Michelle had other plans or had to comply with other people's plans without my help. It's not salsa class I should be taking, it's definitely judo or something.
I turned around to face him and was please to see that at least my girls were still doing their job. If they held the ship, there was nothing to worry about. Still, they seemed a bit washed out.
"We need to turn around, with all the impact, we'll never get through it," Tucker continued.
Was my main purpose in this world to be dealing with him? I mean it was nice and all to be traveling on a spaceship but I would have like to arrive at times where he wasn't around. He was sitting with the rest of the council near the table of command. My seat was obviously empty so I was still the captain. I wondered why I had walked here instead of sitting with them.
Klara looked at me. Here eyes met mine and her facial expression changed. She winked at me and I nodded.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment