Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 230: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“That's how you treated Lonan too, isn't it but I'm not ten years old,” Odeon said.
“Are you freaking out of your mind? But you fell on your head while taking your shower?” Torsti asked.
“I gave you a freaking simple task. All you had to do is to sit at the damn window and to watch the damn Hunters to see where the hell they were going...” Odeon started.
Torsti jumped on him and they both rolled on the floor just in time before a black ball of fire hit the window. The melting glass felt on them. “We just found them, happy!” Torsti said standing up in a hurry and brushing the glass from his hair and clothes.

* * *

“What to you mean it's already raining?” Kelpie said forcing the girl back sitting.
She growled a bit and held her painful side.
“Water falling from the sky, that's rain, at least where I come from,” she said.
Kelpie looked up at the some window.
There was no way he was going to reach it. He had hope that the rain would go through and it the ground but that was apparently not happening.
“So now you can go out,” she said smiling.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment