Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thursday Fiction 227: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"But theory is a thing," I said.
"In our world, not in their world. In their world there is going to work and coming home exhausted and pay for the university fees of the ungrateful child who doesn't want to have the same life they cherish so much."
"At least my dad is not like that, I can have half my parents on my side," I said.
"My grand-father is not like that either but he is getting old and my parents things he is disconnected to reality because of it."
I was going to answer something when the professor asked for silence. That was a lot to think about. I had refused to consider that my mother had been hurting me on purpose. I knew it was all for her, the way she talked to me, I already knew that the thing she put the most consideration onto was what other people would think about her if something happened to me. It hit me hard, that she had knew all along and even more that even knowing it, she had tried to deny it and ignore it. Even while knowing that what she did wasn't right, she had never tried to correct her trajectory.
Not that we could add a solenoid to modify the direction of our parents thinking like we used them to modify the electron direction. Everything in this class was extremely familiar. I had probably read about it about five times in different textbook. I still didn't like electromagnetism much but at least now I understood it.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment