Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 229: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Breakfast,” Torsti said “and we got a present.”
Odeon didn't really care and walked straight to the window.
“They are gone,” he said.
“The old hag downstairs gave me this,” Torsti added but Odeon didn't listen.
“Why didn't you call me, they were our best chance to get to Lonan and they are gone, did you see in what directions they went?” he said in a hurry pulling the curtain completely open and looking everywhere to see if the Hunters were still somewhere out there.
“Listen, that's ok, just eat breakfast,” Torsti said just before bitting in his toast.
“That's really all you cared about, isn't it? When you said we would be looking for Lonan it wasn't really true, you are happy that he is finally gone and that you can do whatever you like without having to care about him and his needs. You didn't really think about finding him, all you wanted was a shower and some food,” Odeon said turning around. He seemed passably mad.
“What?” Torsti said raising an eyebrow.
“You heard me don't have me repeat, you don't give a damn about this family, you never did.” Odeon said.
Torsti stood up and slapped him in the face so hardly that Odeon had to take two steps back to find his balance.
“Feeling better?” he said.
Odeon looked at him furious.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment