Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday Travel 18: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to the first Tuesday Travel post. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire.


About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

He came to her trying to put his arms around her.
“Don't touch me, Sahel, I'm not your girlfriend anymore, I'm tired of this relationship, it's over,” she said pushing his arm away.
He looked straight at her.
“I don't believe you, we have been forever together, all those lives, you always say you saw my soul and that's why we have to be together,” he said trying to reach her again.
She moved away, this time putting the table between them again. She knew that if he touched her her resolve might waver.
“And maybe I'm wrong!” She said. “Maybe we are not supposed to be together and that's why it always turn out so badly, maybe me seeing your soul is nothing more than me just that, seeing souls from people I met before, like a recognition or something.”
“You don't mean that,” he said.
“I don't know, all I know is that every single past life I remember end up with me being dead.”
“Because you always do magic and get caught or it kills you,” Sahel said, “You carried your addiction through the ages.”
“You know what, I'm done talking to you, I give up,” Brownie said.
“Because you don't want to hear the truth, but I'll repeat it again and again until it sinks in,” Sahel answered.
“Because no matter what I freaking say all you can do is hide behind my use of magic, for you every single problem in my life is due to magic, well let me tell you something, it's not, I am not addicted to magic and I'm not carrying it through the age because I wasn't using any until I met you. I started for you, and now I need to get rid of the missed spells that are eating me alive from the inside,” by now, she was yelling at him.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment