Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 234: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Tears dropped from Jezabel eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She tried to speak but she couldn't as if the words were too heavy to come out, too big to get out of her throat.
“Did you have to say it?” She finally muttered, “did you have to go all the way to say it? Everything I ever believed in it like gone? I thought that if I didn't say it, if I didn't think about it, it was going to get back to normal, why did you have to say it?”
“I'm sorry. I think, I wished someone had said it to me long ago, that's why I couldn't let you like this,” Kelpie said. “You can't believe in people who don't care about you, you can't try to make the world in better place for everyone and keep on hurting yourself.”
“Is it why you are here?” Jezabel asked.
“Yes, I wanted to marry a girl because I knew her wings would grow and that I would then be the new king of this world. I would have stopped the destruction of the forest so that ever species could have found their place in this world again. I would have make sure that nobody had to suffer because of who they were born like I did. But she didn't listen to me and seeing what you told me, now, she is married to Kordelius and she had grown her wings but the mad queen is still out there and in charge. She was crying last time I saw her. She is probably still crying about her fate and nothing will change,” Kelpie said, “That's why I'm here, because I tried to be with her. I can't believe that she didn't even come for me after I tried to rescue her. She called me her best friend, I almost gave up my dream for her. Now I'm going to stay in this cell until my bones turn into dust. Let me tell you something, be selfish, don't go around curing people because they don't deserve it and nobody is even going to be grateful for it.”

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment