Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 256: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


The dark shadow was moving fast, turning to the left turning to the right and the children were complaining loudly behind him.
He stopped when reaching a largest space and one of the children passed through him making the other laugh.
“Would you brads be quiet or I'll let you be drown and roasted by the Watchers!” he said angrily passing back to the front.
“What are you really?” a little girl asked as he moved through them looking for Sahel.
“I'm the nightmare giver,” the dark shadow answered not really wanting to discuss anything with them.
“Can I get back in, they are annoying me,” he said to Sahel pitifully.
“What is that?” Samira asked.
“Who? Who? I'm a person! Damn I hate girls!” the dark shadow answered.
“I still need you a little bit until we get them to the tower,” Sahel said.
“I don't like it,” the shadow answered.
“Really, I can't do it without you,” Sahel said knowing that praising him was going to make him cooperate more easily.
“All right, all right, but there are few watcher on the other side of this room guarding the exit,” the shadow said.
“Then I'll have to go first, stay here with Seti's sister and call me if you need,” Sahel said going through the children telling them what to do.
“Hey, I'm Samira by the way,” Samira said, she was getting tired of being called Seti's sister.
“Samira, well I heard from a guy called Taram that you're the best at creating storm and super scary so I'm happy you've got my back,” Sahel said entering the room.
“I have his back,” Samira said.
“Seems like it,” the shadow said.
“Demons don't get each other's back,” Samira said, “I don't know how to do that.”
“Well, if someone unfriendly come over here, you just give them all you've got,” the dark shadow said.
“Is that what he does? My brother?” Samira asked.
“Yeah, saving people around, traveling to other places,” the shadow said, “nothing your average demon actually do.”

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment