Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 255: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“You all do whatever I say, you heard the teacher,” he said turning to the kids, then back to Seti's sister to grab her by the wrist and violently made her stand up pushing the table around and letting her chair fall on the floor. “I don't know what kind of family problem you have but it can't be that bad with a brother like Seti to take care of you, so now you stop being a spoiled brat and you do what the hell I'm telling you to safe your life.”
“You can't make me,” Samira said trying to cross her arms against her chest again but Sahel held her firmly. He could feel the power rising inside of her and was ready to stop her anytime soon. “My brother is a monster, he can't touch anyone without destroying them and making them disappeared. He can't control his power, they will end up getting out of him and everything and everyone around will be wiped clean of the map,” she said.
“Is that all? Is that your main problem? Because if it's all and you can't even handle it I wouldn't wish to have you as a sister,” Sahel said. Samira gave him a curious look.
“Seti is really cool for a watcher, you are a terrible sister, I agree with Sahel,” one of the little girl said holding the hand of a slightly older boy.
“You're Sahel,” Samira asked.
“So what?”
“Nothing,” Samira said. She seemed to have calm down but Sahel didn't like the way she looked at him.
“Let's go,” he said.
“We better hurry, they are coming this way,” the dark shadow said flying above the kids.
“Everyone, get a move on, let's go, let's go,” Sahel said pushing the kids around. The dark shadow took his place at the front of the crowed. “Are you coming or not?” Sahel asked looking at Samira again ready to knock her out if he had too.
“Yes,” she said reluctantly.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment