Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 254: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


The kids were already showing impatience. Samira raised her head to look at him a bit more as he reached the table.
“What if I am?”
“We have to get out of here,” Sahel said.
“What?” Samira said, she seemed passably angry.
“We have been attacked and Seti asked me to come and get you, I'm taking all of you to a safe place, let's go,” Sahel said turning around expecting her to stand up an follow him instantaneously.
“I'm not going anywhere,” Samira said crossing her arms on her chest and pushing herself toward the back of her sit.
Sahel turned around. Her position might have been painful for her wings but she didn't seem to mind.
“We have to go, I promised the teacher to get the kids to a safe place and I promised your brother to get you to him so we are going now,” Sahel said.
“I didn't want to come here in the first place and I came because it was safe, now you are telling me that you can take me somewhere safer because here is not safe, when is that going to stop? We leave in the demon world there is no safe place,” she said.
“I don't want to share the teacher's place with a spoiled Nephil like her,” one of the kid said.
“If she doesn't want to come she can stay here, nobody cares about her,” another said.
“They came for her anyway, once they get her there won't be any problem for us,” someone else said.
“You all shut up!” Sahel yelled.
He had finally lost his patience. He was tired from the trance and wanted to go home. He had never planned to end up in the middle of a Nephilim-Watcher madness fight leave alone to have to take care of brats like those alone.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment