Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday Fiction 252: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Alex Myers from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"So you would define the mind as an entity, like a real thing that would travel from universe to universe," Alex said, "How? because mine hasn't done it, Fred, never, not even once, not even when I'm dreaming."
"I get into the body of my other selves," I said.
"Are you sure you are not in denial? Trying to find a clue about your disease because the doctor and your mother couldn't? I'm sorry but I have trouble to get your point here. You are studying physics because you are interested in the parallel universe interpretation of quantum theory, I get that, you are taking the extra neurobiology classes because you want to know what's wrong with your brain, I get that too. You once said that you love the fainting and that was a hard one to understand but I accepted it but I would for sure try to make sure there is no other explanation to your fainting before even starting to believe that you are traveling to a parallel universe. Remember, we are scientist, the easier explanation is always the best one in most cases."
I wondered if I should push it through or let him sleep on it. I stay silent a little and then I couldn't take it any longer. Nobody ever believed me and I stopped talking about it but Alex had all the explanation in front of him and only missed the travel itself, he had all the cards in hand and he refused to believe me.
"I need to show you one of my diary," I said.
"What for, because you met me in one of your quantum world?"
"I did but stop the car first, you need to read this. When I first went to the party with Amy and Tamara few months back, something happened," I said.
I wasn't really happy to talk about it because Amy and I had agreed that we wouldn't but I couldn't see another way out of this. I needed Alex and there was no turning back, I needed his brain to complement mine.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment