Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday Fiction 251: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by WILLGARD from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"There is a part of your brain which is called the dead zone. It's an area that has either been giving up about by evolution or which evolution hasn't find a use for yet. Basically we don't use its full potential. It can happen however that we fire some pathway through to compensate for other region but this. This is something totally unexpected. Now I know why the doctor was freaking out."
Alex gave a glance to my brain scan.
"No idea what all those color means but is seem totally lighten up," he said.
"And it last for ever," I said turning the pages. There was a picture for 30 to 60 seconds taking a few pages and they repeated it every five minutes than every ten. I had never had ten minutes spaced MRI before, normally I would wake up after a few shots. But I needed to get back to Alex and to think about what this all meant later.
"Fact number three I have none of the symptom preceding fainting, I never had. I never feel it coming, no dizziness, no nausea, nothing of the sort. Fact four, I'm fine when I wake up, ready to go running."
"You do that blinking thing."
"That's to make sure where I am," I said impressed that he had notice, nobody ever mentioned it before. Sometimes, well after the drug episode mostly I could slip from universe to universe never being sure if I was really home or not.
"That sounds pretty wear, because I can tell you, your body never disappeared," Alex said.
"Well parallel universe are related to quantum theory, right? So it has to be only noticeable under Plank constant."
"But you are above Plank constant like by 28 order of magnitude. And we can't travel to parallel universe," Alex said.
He had done his homework, it was going to be a tough one.
"That's why my body stays here and only my mind goes," I said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment