Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday Fiction 250: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"That's why you don't like hospital and to be taken there when you black out, because you've seen enough?"
"I don't might hospital, but I know they can't do anything to help me. That's why I don't want to go, it's useless."
Alex nodded.
"Anyway that's not the point here." I said. "Remember my obsession with parallel universe. Well, it comes from my black out. When I'm not conscious in here, I believe that I slip into another universe."
"Really?"
That was the hard part. Now, I had to make him believe me or I was going to be on my own again about all this.
"We can see it this way. Either I make up the stories, or I actually go to a parallel universe. Fact number one people who black out or faint normally don't see anything while doing it. It's really rare because there is no way imagination would act once your brain is turned out. Fact number two fainting is due to decrease of blood flow to the brain in the entire brain or in partial area. My brain works almost twice more when I'm blacked out."
I took the brain scan out.
"Holly shit!"
It was surreal. Never had I seen so much color in so many area of my brain. It wasn't just length of this black out, it wasn't just that it was a recurrent universe despite the fact it should have been so far away and less accessible because it was different, it was my entire brain working it's way through it. It was amazing.
"What's going on?"
"My dead zone woke up."
"What is that even supposed to mean?"

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment