Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday Fiction 253: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I know," he said, "Amy told me, Tamara's supposed boyfriend turned out to be some sort of creep and you ran away from their party together and they tried to catch you and you got her in a bus and back safe."
"Yeah, something like that," I was glad Amy had told him but heck she could have hinted me about it first.
"Then why is it important," he said turning into a parking area. The stores around where all closed already and there was almost no light, it was a bit creepy.
"Because of this," I said turning my diary pages. It should have been at the beginning somewhere. This diary was almost finished I would need a new one soon. "Here."
I said handing him up the diary about the party evening in the other universe.
He read it and I was feeling more and more impatient for him to finish it. I wanted to yell at him to read faster. He seemed so slow, like he was taking forever on purpose.
"Is that it?" he asked.
"So," I said.
"So nothing, what am I supposed to see?" He seemed to be getting frustrated.
"This is my black out diary, Alex, this is a memory from another universe."
"Seriously? You had this memory in your head before blacking out because it was a traumatic episode, nothing more," he said.
"Alex look at the date," I said.
He rose an eyebrow at me and looked at the date unconvinced, then his entire facial expression.
"You mean you wrote that before you even met us?"
"Yes, I had it the week before going to university."
"That's impossible," he said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment