Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thursday Fiction 254: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Genty from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I don't have precognition, ok, I don't go to parties either, the only reason why I accepted this time over to go with Amy was because something bad had happened in another reality and I needed to make sure I was there to fix it again."
Alex handed me the diary and started the car back on. Once again he was looking straight in front of him.
"I'm sorry but I can't get my mind around it," he said.
"Then just tell me you believe me," I said.
"I'm trying to find a way to say this is no prove but I know you haven't tempered with the date," Alex said.
"Of course, I haven't," I said. What was he thinking telling my that? That I would temper with my own data to make them fit my theory?
"Ok, imagine I believe you and imagine this is real, why are you telling me all this?"
It wasn't difficult to imagine that it was real. It had been my reality for most of my life. I didn't want to imagine that he was going to believe me either, I wanted a real fact about it, I decided to take a chance. The same sort of chance I always took when I didn't know what to do in one of the other universe. The think I thought I was freaking good at until I made a mistake telling Tucker about our allies. The thing that I thought was the reason for my travel. Another probability.
"Listen Fin, I'm not asking you to..."
"What? What did you just said?"

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment