Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 244: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Isakael fists clenched, if he had ever wanted to punch someone in the face since Yue this was the one. The other angel grabbed his hand and opened the fist bending toward him to whisper in his ear.
“If you want your wings to stay white the time to get out of here you better keep those feelings in check. Now what does the demons want with souls and with the souls of colored angels in particular?” He asked.
“I don't know,” Isakael said.
“Don't be like that, until now you believed you were alone when there is a all bunch of us with the same problem,” the angel said, “that deserves a reward.”
“I don't have any problem, and I don't have a clue what you are talking about either,” Isakael said. He just realised that he hadn't seen anyone with colored wings and that the angel could be bluffing to get him to admit his wings were turning black.
The other looked at him and sighed releasing his hand and letting his arm fall unblocking the way.
“If you can't trust me, I wonder who you will ever trust,” he said. “Do as you wish but stay away from the demon world if you care for your life.”
Isakael didn't answer. They looked at each other's face for a while then the angel turned around and Isakael watch him walked away. The others were already discussing a plan to get to the demon world with as few risk as possible. There was no stopping them now.
Isakael never intended to go to the demon world, he knew people who went there every day and could tell him what was going on there if he'd ask. But he was also convinced that Jezabel was no way near it either.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment