Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 243: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Isakael turned around to see other angel he had been trying to avoid.
“Are you following me?”
“I'm convinced that you know something that I don't” the angel answered putting his hand to the wall to black Isakael's way.
“I don't know anything,” Isakael answered.
“What about wing suddenly changing colors?” the other asked with a very low voice.
“Especially that,” Isakael said trying not to grab his wings to look at their color right now, he was feeling so unconfident but couldn't allow the other one to see it. Only people at home were supposed to know about his wings problem.
“Especially that, well I advice you, no matter how many demon friends you have, don't set a foot in the demon world right now, the one who didn't come back all had wings changing color,” the other said.
Isakael looked at him is disbelieve, his curiosity was suddenly stronger than his fear of being discovered.
“How do you know that?”
“I knew some of them, you see my wings aren't as white at they used to be, just at some point it becomes permanent and those guys had nowhere else to go,” the angel said.
“And why are you saying that to me? I could directly gave you to Ezechiel right here and now,” Isakael answered.
“Because we can recognise each other, we are not like the rest of them, our powers are not limited to the healing power of angels, you can't tell on me because you are the same, your wings are not always as white as they used to be.”

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment