Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday Travel 32: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey. 

Image by James Wheeler from Pixabay
About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week  

Brownie took a deep breathe, that's the conversation she was dreading, maybe she should have written a letter to her sisters instead of bringing Grenadine up here but it was too late now.
“As a matter of fact, yes,” Brownie said.
All she had to do was to make sure that she wasn't giving any detail.
“Some holidays with Sahel?”
“Quite the opposite. I told him I was going but I have to go without telling me.”
“What?”
“We broke up, well, I broke up with him, it probably didn't register for him yet, I have issues, we both have issues and I need to get away to try and fix them,” Brownie said.
Before she realized it, Grenadine was already around giving her a hug.
“I thought you two could go through anything,” she said.
“I know, me too,” Brownie answered.
“If you asked me though, I'm not sure I liked the way he talked to you, I mean actually, I told Sedana that if he ever talked to me that way I'll make him eat his wand.”
Brownie laughed, “I would love to see that.”
“I might sketch it for you as a welcome back present. Cause you'll be back, right?”
“Yes, I'll definitely be back, I can't leave you guys alone for too long,” Brownie said. “You want to help me pack? I need to fit my clothes and that box.”
She pointed at the box on the desk.
“What's in there?” Grenadine said grabbing the box and pulling on one of the string keeping it open.
Brownie stopped her.
“No idea, it's from Dylan, I'm not supposed to open it until I'm bored on the way or something,” Brownie said.
“From Dylan and you're bringing it with you? It could be a dead mouse or a pack of blood for all I know,” Grenadine said looking at the box suspiciously and letting Brownie take it from her hand.
“It doesn't smell like a dead anything and Dylan knows I don't drink blood, he is not that bad, at least not in serious situation,” Brownie said. She put the box at the bottom of her bag and it suddenly seemed a lot smaller than it first appeared to be.
“Wait a minute,” she pulled the box out again and place it near the bag, it should have taken up more than a half of it. But when she placed it in again, it seemed to shrink and flatten inside the bag.
“That's weird, it's like a magic box or something,” Grenadine said. “I could totally use one for my brushes, it might also help transporting a canvas when I want to paint outdoor. Do you think he has another one?”
“I don't think so,” Brownie said, even more curious now to see what was in the box. “And a canvas wouldn't fit anyway.”
“I'll still ask him.” Grenadine said. “So what clothes are you bringing.”

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment