Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 4, 2019

Mystery Monday 32: Harajuku Kiss

Welcome Mystery Monday. For this weekly writing blog post, I will be presenting snippets of my novel Harajuku Kiss, a mystery romance in Japan.
I hope you'll enjoy following our heroine through her thoughts and adventures.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, trying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in the middle of the street, before running away.
Trying to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger.

Here is the snippet for this week

“One gone ten found.”

My mum's implacable logic after my first break up still resonates every time my feelings are hurt. I was crying my eyes out, a hug would have helped. Crying over a guy is sure degrading, but not being able to cry is even worse. This time, I was not crying, I was waiting for a crepe expecting my boyfriend back in three days.

He had been running for a while. I knew because sweat leaked on his face and his black hair glued to his forehead. He came from the main road above and pushed people to run, but he stopped in front of me. It wasn't parallel synchronized randomness, because I wasn’t moving. He turned his head back as expecting someone and dug his hands deep in is coat pockets. He made a strange, unexplainable impression on me. He stood close to me, closer than a stranger should. I wanted to move but my body refused to obey. It was like finally being with someone in this place, on purpose, instead of being anonymously part of the crowd, like having a reason to be here, a reason coming from my poor imagination of dumped girl. 

Get Harajuku Kiss
itunes  



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment