Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thursday Fiction 241: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"This is my ship, ruled by all people onboard and placed under their care to my authority. The relationship between this ship and the confederation is none of your business any longer."
They took him away.
"This was intense and dangerous," Fin whispered to me.
"Just as I like it," I answered. "Fanny, wait."
Fin's sister turned around. I had thought she might say something to me about the vote but apparently our relationship in this world was not what it was in my universe. Even though we were supposed to be close. I wondered what sort of life Michelle had went she was just a student before being send to rule this ship.
"Yes," Fanny said.
She has a playfulness in her eyes. Something that said she wanted to congratulate me but didn't know if she should. I was captain, I had to hold my rang but I really wanted to shred every boundary apart.
"I need an new ambassador," I said.
"A what?"
Was it her or was it my choice of vocabulary? I didn't know but I sure needed to explain.
"I need someone to take care of the communication between the ship and the confederation so that we don't get into trouble when we get back," I said.
"And what does this have to do with me?"
"You're getting the job," I said. "Upgrate."
I tried to be cheerful but the look on her face was a mixture between "has she gone nuts?" and "I would have felt better if I wasn't struggling under water with a three ton rock on my chest to keep me down." 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment