Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday Travel 33: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey. 

Image by Konevi from Pixabay
About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week 

“My cloak,” Brownie said.
Grenadine laughed.
“I don't even know why anyone would have one of those, very witchy and everyone is going to notice you,” she said.
“I can't help it, I'm going somewhere very special, and it's a witch journey anyway. I'll keep it in my bag until I need it. It also works as a blanket if it gets cold.”
“Are you sure it's safe, I mean, for you to go alone? With everything that happened and all,” Grenadine said.
“It's an initiatory journey, those are better done alone, and beside I can't be counting on other people for the rest of my life, at some point, I need to be independent and strong by myself.”
“Well, I guess you've got the strong part nailed,” Grenadine said. “Can I get your orange jumper while you're away, I'll give it back when you return of course.”
“If I see one stain of paint on it, I'll make you eat Sedana's wand,” Brownie said.
“Deal!!” Grenadine said hugging the jumper.
Brownie fold her black clock the last time she had worn it was months ago when she had decided to go to the demon world wrecking of fish smell, not knowing the power of the medallion that she was wearing just now. It had take for ever to remove all the fish's pieces she had scattered in every pockets of her clothes and it had been smelling for a while even after several wash. She was had been a different person back then, so many things had happen since. There was no rest with demons around, they would attack you every day if they didn't have to think of a new was of doing it. And the Fairies didn't seem to be much better. Something huge was going on and she didn't have the first idea what it was or where it started or where it was going. But that wasn't her problem, right now she needed to take care of herself and that started with getting out of here before Sahel came back. Did he really believe that she could go so far without him smelling her or hearing her? She had to held her breath when she hid near the window when he came out after her to be sure that he wouldn't hear her breathing. That was crazy, he was a demon he should have heard. She didn't know how she felt that he didn't. Sure he was out looking for her but at the same time, he didn't manage to find her when it seems so easy. Maybe he was already back in the Demon World, she almost wished he was, that would be better for him.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment