Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 7, 2015

Pullip doll: Dal Vocaloid Kagamine Rin

It's time to introduce the last of the Vocaloid. (At least until I get Yuki Miku) This week, I'm introducing the Vocaloid Kamamine Rin. Rin is my second dal vocaloid. Her week brother Len arrived at the same time as Meiko but Rin was not there with them. I had to wait for her a few more hours and I thought she wasn't going to make it home that day. It was nice when she finally arrived and I could take twins pictures. I think Len and Rin look so good together and I couldn't imagine having one without the other.

Under the bubble wrap! Can you already see something funny?
 She is one the floor of the box, as if she is trying to look at something through the glass. She was second hand so even if she came with the box, she wasn't attached inside of it. I guess she slipped.
 "Who is there? Can anyone get me out of here?"
 I found her position and eyes hilarious in the box.
 And here she is, free and ready to go play with her brother and other vocaloid friends.
 She has some nice rabbit sort of ears on her headphones. She also comes with a small microphone but she can't hold it in her hand so I put it in her pocket.
 She has a really nice and natural face put. I like how the corners of her mouth go up. Happy happy Rin!
 She also came with an extra little surprise. I kind of like when the seller does that.
 Reunited with Len! Let's dance!
"High five, sister!"
 It's time to play some music.

As you can see on the last picture, I have all those vocaloid in the background. I'll have a special post with all the pictures of the group next Monday, stay tuned! 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment