Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

NaNoWriMo, NaNoFiMo, part 25 of "Demon soul"

NaNoFiMo image daleslily

I didn't wrote anything yesterday, so I had to catch up a little today.
I managed to write 4330 words which is pretty good for a day even if I managed to do more at some point. I really like that part as it's still in the demon world but different from the previous day. I'm also glad that Sahel is making friends with some demons of his age, living with human or even vampire or angel must not be easy for him everyday.
I think Taram and Torin are pretty cool, they made me laugh when I started to think about them. I also like how the things turned up today and how Sahel is learning a lot from them about the demon world. I also like that I managed to link some part with some flash back from the beginning. I'm happy of today's work and I hope you'll be happy reading it too.

Stats of the day 4330 words written bringing the total word count to 81770 word and the NaNoFiMo word count to 25090 words.
All Novels Draft


Enlarge this document in a new window





Back to part 24
Forward to part 26
Back to the begining

No comments:

Post a Comment