Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, November 14, 2009

NaNoWriMo Challenge : day 13

I started to write a very long time ago, when I was just a child actually I was writing stories during the breaks at school. I don't think I ever finished any of those stories. I think the main problem I add was that I was just writing. I was making my characters evolute in their world without knowing where they were going.
Obviously they got lost and I got lost as well. And the story got lost.
I even wrote a very long one, and don't think I even finished the beginning of it.
I just liked writing. But this time, I have a plan, I know where I'm going, I know the end of the story and that makes it a lot easier to write. I think that's the main reason why I'm doing so well so far.

Stats of the day 2863 words written today which add up to 38576 words in total.
All Novels Draft 

Enlarge this document in a new window>


Back to part 12
Forward to part 14
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment