Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : day 14

Again a great day writing, I'm happy because I reached a new part of the story today.
And Sahel is now a very healthy little demon. That's going to be fun.
I also passed the 40000 words and the story is still going on nicely. It's even far from being finished.
I really like my dreams too at the moment, I have been spending so much time on this story during the last 14 days that I'm dreaming about it now and gets more idea to link the different parts.
I hope you still have fun reading it, as much as I have righting it. Don't hesitate leaving comments, I would really like to have something to read too.

Stats of the day 3287 words adding to 41863 words in total.
All Novels Draft 





Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to day 13
Forward to day 15
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment