Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : day 15

I wrote more than 3000 words today, my average is also a bit more than that. I'm progressing a bit deeper in the story. I really enjoyed working on that part because it involved a bit more action than the parts I wrote those past few days. I also like having my vampires around, I think they add an other dimension to the story. Of course that one in based on Brownie and Sahel but Viorel is one of my important character and I'm planing on giving him a story of his own later. I also like that the artifacts are taking a part in the story. Brownie's aquamarine wasn't supposed to exist and the medallion that Viorel wasn't planed as well as the beginning.
It's amazing the little idea that can come to your mind out of nowhere.
Sometimes I don't really know what to write or how to describe something and I suddenly remember what I previously have in the story that can be used at that particular moment.
The dark shadow as also become one of my favorite character. I was laughing writing about him today and I won't stop laughing until the end of the story. I don't know if you like him too and if he makes you laugh as well or if it's only the way I see him.

Stats of the day 3202 words written which add up to 45066 words. I am less than 5000 words away. I'm so glad I'm there already. That seemed so far away two weeks ago.
All Novels Draft  


Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 14
Forward to part 16
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment