Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 440: Fairy World 81





Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"All right," Samira took a deep breath. She needed to stay here, she needed to stay here. Why didn't Brownie ask Evalynn instead of her? Evalynn would be so much better, all she could do was creating storms when getting mad, she was not good at this.

"I trust you," Brownie said in her mind. "Now, I'll be getting further and further away. I know you won't break the link."


It was winter in there. Brownie felt the cold chill on her bare skin. She should have worn a jumper, the dress she usually used for ritual despite the long sleeves was not thick enough for this weather.

"At least it's not snowing yet," Brownie said.

"Kallisto, are you in here?" She called but the only answer she got was a stronger wind blowing toward her, not very friendly.

In every mind, there is a pattern. The only places you can see are places where you have been the one you imagine always have flaws. Brownie didn't remember where she had read that but she was sure Kallisto was imagining this place or maybe she was because the trees were all identical repeated to what seemed to be infinity in every direction.


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment