Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 439: Fairy World 80





Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"I'm going to dive," Brownie said. "No matter what you see, you stay here and thing about this room, that you are in this room and safe."

"I know," Samira said taking a deep breathe. She wanted to ask if Brownie thought that her brother was in the same state if he was going to die. Everybody in the Demon World was fighting, she had lost everything, her parents were ghosts of themselves living with the Nephilims because Seti said it was safe but they couldn't even protect their sanctuary.

"Focus," Brownie said and Samira snapped out of her train of thoughts. "I can't get into her mind if you are nudging me with your thoughts and worries about your world."

"Sorry," Samira said. She didn't know that Brownie could do that, read minds.

"I can't read minds. The connection between the three of us is getting stronger, I'm supposed to get Kallisto's thoughts and to transfer them to you until I want to come back. Then I will grip your mind to help me resurface, hopefully with hers accompanying me. So please if you don't know what to do to calm down, stare at the wall and count slowly, that will probably do."


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment