Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Thursday Fiction 437: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel



Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“I share some memories with Romulus in exchange for his. I see almost everything he sees when he is with me, except for the alliance meetings where I only see the business part.”

He put the glass on the small table next to her.

“It's forbidden for me to see the rest of the meeting so I only got a few glimpses, they have some devices to make sure I'm not there, well me and the other ones.”

“How does it feel when you are not there?”

“It's like being asleep,” Eric said. “I'm not really sure how to describe it. I just know that he is using my body and there is not much I can do about it. Sometimes I fought and sort of won but there is no way to always keep him completely out. At first it was really weird but with time, I got used to it and I don't mind as much.”

“I don't know how I'd feel,” Isabelle said.

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment