Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thursday Fiction 438: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel



Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“I think it just depends who you are and who gets inside of you,” Eric said. “I'm going to erase your foot print in the mud and then I'll show you your hiding place.”

Eric pushed on this knees to stand up and walked to the door. Isabelle took a few little sip of her ginger ale and continued eating. There was nothing else to do than wait for Romulus to return with news. She could go pick some up in other universes but she felt too tired for that. Here main question was how were they always going to stop people from making traveler kids in any universe that weren't theirs? It was impossible to stop people from having children.

But somehow she believed that Romulus slightly over reacted. It's not like they could make hundreds of woman pregnant in her universe. There weren't that many men in the alliance for that and still it sounded gross.


 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment