Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday Fiction 434: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel



Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“We are not escaping?”

“Of course not, the best way to hide is in plain sight at least for me. For you, I have a special place.” Eric said.

It didn't sound as good as expected suddenly. She had hoped for a Bonny and Clyde sort of escape but Eric couldn't do that. He had his grand-father to take care of and he didn't know her. She was almost mad at Romulus for dragging him into this.

“Maybe my mother won't tell anyone, that way, if I unexpectedly die, she will just have to pretend to be inconsolable,” Isabelle said.

“I don't think that's true. I'm sure she would be devastated if something happened to you,” Eric said.

“There is a part of me that wishes you were right but there is another one that's really not sure,” Isabelle said.

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment