Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 436: Fairy World 77




Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

"You can stay here if you want, just don't get out of the circle once we're started. I would prefer you out of it if you need to go call someone," Brownie said putting the candles on the floor next to Kallisto.

"I said I won't let you do it," Evalynn said.

"You have no choice. I can do it from my bedroom but that would increase the risk slightly," Brownie said.

"You have no idea what you are doing?"

"What are you so afraid of?" Brownie asked. "Kallisto is my sister. I'm getting her before things turn ugly."

"She already closed that portal. She is pretty good," Samira answered.

"Where is that vampire?" Evalynn asked.

"Viorel, in the basement. Why?"

Evalynn stormed out of the room before Brownie could add a word to stop her.

"She is getting Viorel, want me to keep and eye on her?" The Dark Shadow asked.

"No, keep an eye on us, until she comes back. I'll feel better with Viorel in the room anyway."


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment