Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Thursday Fiction 433: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel



Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“I don't know, how does it feel to get into someone else's head?”

“I don't know, it depends who the other person is,” Isabelle answered.

“You visited a lot of universes?”

“Not as much as I would want to,” Isabelle said and she ate some of the fried rice.

Eric looked at her considering.

“I wish I could do it,” Eric said.

“Maybe, Romulus can take you to his universe, I did it last night, I brought someone back with me from a universe of magic,” Isabelle said.

“Really?”

“Yeah.” She ate more. She didn't know why she was telling him all this. Maybe because he already shared his troubles with her, he was making her feel comfortable.

“When they come for you, you'll have to hide.”

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment