Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 431: Fairy World 72





Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

Brownie looked at the younger demon. She wanted her as her anchor to ground her to this world while she traveled wherever Kallisto's mind had gone but she seemed so young and inexperienced.

"I'm taking a dive in Kallisto's mind to see what is wrong with her and what kind of magic is holding her and Seti," Brownie said.

She placed a bowl in front of her and started to mix the herbs following the recipe in the book the Dark Shadow had given her.

"That's sounds crazy," Samira answered.

"That IS crazy," Evalynn said. "I won't let you do it."

"Can I join?" Samira said.

"Yes," Brownie answered.

"For real?"

"Sure, it's your brother we are talking about so if I want someone helping me, it has to be you. Don't you think so?" Brownie answered. 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment