Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 430: Fairy World 71





Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

There were times when she still saw herself like the girl she was before she met Yue and before she started to use magic for him. And before... Especially before she opened the doors to her past lives. It still seemed unreal, it still felt like this wasn't really her but she knew what she was doing now. Or at least a part of her knew.

"I'm getting my sister back," she said.

"She's got to fight it herself until the boys come back," Evalynn answered.

"No," Brownie said. Just no, she didn't feel like explaining herself.

"I'm not letting you messing things up even more than they already are," Evalynn answered.

"I'm taking a dive and I'm not asking for your permission," Brownie said.

"You think you can fight me?" Evalynn said.

"I'm a witch, remember," Brownie said. "I could close you the same way I closed the vortex."

"That was cool," Samira punctuated. "What's the dive? Are you going to the sea or a lake? Sky diving?" 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment