Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thursday Fiction 428: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel



Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is. 


He took her back downstairs and installed her on the sofa. She wondered what they were still doing here if that was the first place the police was going to visit but she didn't say anything. Romulus seemed to have a plan and Eric seemed to be part of it. And Eric was real, and here. There was a part of her that couldn't wait to meet him and there was a part of her that was afraid of him being a huge jerk. The real Romulus was not really good looking, it seemed they couldn't be both nice and handsome. Now she was in pain and sort of drunk and hungry and nauseated. It wasn't a great combination for a first meeting. What was she even going to say to him?

“Hey, I'm the girl who sort of agreed to be kidnapped by the guy from another universe that hijack your body from time to time, I'm sorry for causing you trouble. Can I stay here for a little while and can you give me a bucket because I might vomit on your carpet?” She looked down to see if he actually had a carpet and he did. But damn that was the worse introduction ever.


You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment