Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 407: Fairy World 48

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.

"Do I have to remind you that you are attached to three of us?" Torsti said changing his hammer from shoulder. 

 

Isakael shrugged. 

 

"We are almost there," Kelpie said. "The castle can't be far off now." 

 

"How do you know that?" Sahel asked.

 

"It's my world, I live here, remember," Kelpie said. 

 

Sahel started to laugh, it was more of a nervous laugh than anything else.

 

"If I see Yue coming at me one more time, I think I'll go nuts, you'll have to knock me out and carry me to safety," he said. 

 

"What's the big deal between Yue and you really?" Torsti asked. "I met the guy and he was just the quiet obsessed, don't talk to me type." 

 

"He's got his soul," Isakael answered.

 

"Yue stole your soul?" Odeon said opening big eyes and looking at Sahel trying to see where the soul was missing.

 



You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment