Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 406: Fairy World 47

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

 

"We are turning in circle," Sahel finally said, "And I'm hungry." 

He had to stick his neighbor's several times with pine needles already and he himself had marks on his cheeks. Curiously, Azazel was the only one not getting hallucinations and Sahel was starting to become more and more suspicious. 

 

"I agree, we need to stop and think," Odeon said. "I can't take it anymore I feel like a cattle going to his death." 

 

"Seriously, you're a demon, where have you been living so far? How can a little walk get you so exhausted?" Azazel said.

 

"It's not the walk, it's the images," Odeon said. "How come you don't see anything?" 

 

"I see them alright, I just ignore them," Azazel said.

 

"I can't ignore them," Sahel said. "How do you do it?"

 

"He is bluffing, he knows something we don't know," Isakael answered. "It's a demon thing, they are deceitful creatures."



You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment