Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Thursday Fiction 404: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“Could you stop acting like a kid? I didn't go anywhere. Mum woke me up during a dream and then I had a headache and a bleeding nose. I think I'm sick and that might be contagious, you want to see if I have a fever?”

Malik stood away.

“You're not funny,” he said looking annoyed wondering if he should stay near her or not.

“I'm not trying to be, I feel faint, really, I lost a lot of blood. Be an angel and carry my clothes to the washing machine,” Isabelle said.

Malik looked toward the bathroom Isabelle was pointing at with her left hand.

“No, thanks, I'll go spying on the alliance alone, maybe they'll let me be heir instead of you for real this time.”

He smirked as if that was already granted. Isabelle still had one trip to make before her mother decide to do what ever she planned to her but she wouldn't really count on it. She needed to act fast if she wanted to stay her whole self and not finish like uncle Henry. She put it on her list that she needed to figure out what really happened to him too. There had to be a universe where he was alive and one where he had had the same disease and survived. 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment