Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Thursday Fiction 403: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

She opened her eyes trying to make sure her arms were still under the blanket. They were at least she didn't have to explain the gauze on her wrist to her younger brother, that was a plus.

“What are you still doing in bed? We are going to be late for school!”

Isabelle gave him a dead look.

“There is no school, that's what holidays are for, now just let me sleep,” she said turning back to her pillow.

“Damn!”

“Even half awake I know what day it is, just get the hell out of here before I make sure you can't move anymore,” she said.

“I'm not afraid of you, sis, they are having a new submit, just for you right now.”

“Malik, I don't care about whatever you say whether it's true or not, just get out of my room.”

“You went to a forbidden universe last night, one where mum couldn't even find you. What happened? Tell me! I want to know,” Malik said jumping on the bed.

 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment