Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 405: Fairy World 46

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

"But he is with her," Amarelis continued, "Can she... Is he easily controllable?" 

 

Deborah sighed.

"If we don't hurry, my queen, you won't have a country of reign on, that's all I'll say." 

 

"Humans can't be that powerful," Amarelis answered.

 

"I never said Yue was a human," Deborah answered.

 

"The demons are back?" 

 

"Back? I don't know about Yue coming here before but personally I would stay as far away as possible from anywhere with demons if I were you," Deborah said. "They are bad news."


"But he is still your friend, that Yue," Amarelis said.

 

"It's complicated," Deborah answered.

 

And here finishes this little part with Amarelis and Deborah. Next week we'll follow different characters.


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment