Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 404: Fairy World 45

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.

One of the guys moved on the floor startling Amarelis. 

 "We better get out of here," she said walking to the door. "I think I know where your friend is, but.."

She let Deborah out and locked the door, passing the string of the key around her neck and hiding it.

 

"But?" Deborah said.

 

"But we can't go there just the two of us, she would kill us." Amarelis said avoiding to look at Deborah.

 

"How? She is just an old lady with..."

 

"She was the queen before me," Amarelis said. "She stole everything from me and she is probably the one who really stole the magic from this world, she might be the only person in this entire world who can still use magic."

She walked in the corridor. First they needed to find the surface without anyone noticing them and then, she needed to find Kordelius. Kordelius wouldn't be able to fight with his mother but he might have some friends who would like to help. Except for that, she had no idea.

 

"I'm sure Yue can use magic," Deborah said.

 


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment