Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 403: Fairy World 44

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.


"You looked pale, suddenly, like if you had seen a Fae," Amarelis said.

 

"Aren't you a Fae?" Deborah said.

 

"No, I'm a fairy, the Fae disappeared long ago," Amarelis said, "Here, let me help you." 

 

"What do you mean disappeared?" Deborah said. It was hard for her to control her curiosity even though she didn't really wanted to know. 

 

"I'm not sure, it was way before anything actually exist." 

 

Deborah opened big eyes but said nothing hoping for more useless information that never came. She reminded herself that she didn't want to know but "before anything actually exist" made her think about the big bang and how Ezechiel had told her that it was a lie and how it had been hard on her to believe that god had created everything. 

 

"Who created the fairies?" she asked biting her tongue.

 

"The stars, we all come from the stars, humans too," Amarelis said. "So, where is your friend?" 

 

"I'm not sure, but it was a long way to come here from somewhere higher up that smells funny," Deborah said.



You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment