Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Tuesday Travel 203: Witch Raising: The Book of Earth 50

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. This week we are following Brownie on her journey as she is going toward the second element: Earth.

 

 

About Witch Raising.

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.


The excerpt starts right where we left off last week.

“But isn't that what does a painter, or a landscape designer too?” Margarethe said.

“Oh yes, but painter have to deal with the smell of paint all the time, and I'm not even talking about the stains everywhere. My sister is a painter, nobody enters her room because it's so smelly. I can't even imagine how she can sleep in there without getting an headache. She had paint stains on her at all time some places or another. As for being a landscape designer, it's good in the spring, when the weather isn't too cold or too hot but imagine being outside taking measurements in the snow or in the middle of summer where there is no shadow, that wouldn't really work for me. I need an indoor job,” Brownie said.

“It seems that you thought it through,” Henry said. “I was going to invite you to the conference, I'm always trying to find new recruit in the field, but...”

“Oh, I would love too,” Brownie interrupted him before he even finished to withdraw his invitation.


You can now find all the Snippets of Witch Raising: The Book of Earth on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment