Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 390: Fairy World 31

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.  

"If you are the queen, why don't you order them to let you go out or something?"

"Because the day I became queen, the only thing telling you how to live our life disappeared," Amarelis answered.

"So you hide," Deborah said turning to the door and moving the handle frenetically.

"I'm not hiding, I'm just..."

"Don't you think your people need you when you have that psycho in the castle," Deborah said.

Deborah didn't seem as weak as Amarelis has thought in the first place.

"They blamed it on me," Amarelis said wrapping herself with both arms. "They said I broke the balance and that the stars are angry because of me, I shouldn't have grown my wings."

"I like them," Deborah said.

"What?"


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment