Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thursday Fiction 388: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is. 


 

She didn't even flush after vomiting.

“I'm you, you are me, we should be fine.”

“Then what do we do?”

“Imagine we are holding hand and close your eyes. It's easier if you are sitting on the ground.”

On the bathroom floor, Isabelle shifted and sat on the floor, whipping her face, still damp from earlier. She realized that she hadn't been out all that long. Maybe they had a chance to do something before her mother came back running after her.

“Don't let your thoughts get scattered,” Nanurah-Isabelle said.

That was going to be a difficult one but Isabelle placed her hand as if her other self was sitting in front of her and concentrated on her voice.

Then she remembered the fear. What if other universes were really as dangerous as the alliance said, what if Nanurah came here to replace her.

“Maybe we shouldn't try,” Nanurah-Isabelle said.

“Yes please, I want to do that, just I can't control my thoughts too easily, they run wild all the time.”

“But you don't trust me.”

“I don't trust anyone, not even myself,” Isabelle said.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment