Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Thursday Fiction 387: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


 

“My friend took me to the universe of Oris to remove it but, he was lost in explanation and we didn't have time before my mother figured out that something was going on, even though she can't go to Oris.”

“Do you know how they were going to remove it?”

“I'm sure, with magic, Oris is a magic universe too.”

“Do you mean you are from a universe with no magic?”

“Yes, at least magic is not very popular,” Isabelle said.

“Then I know exactly how to remove the tracker,” Nanurah-Isabelle said.

“How?”

“We need to check your body through your mind, you need to take me with you to your reality.”

“Is that even possible?”

“Yes, but, it's really hard and I'm not so good, you know I'm almost too old to start hearing you and...”

“Let's try!” Isabelle said then she realized the hesitation of Nanurah. “Well if you want, I'm in the bathroom and not very presentable.”

 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment