Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thursday Fiction 386: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“My mother can't come here, so I guess you're fine. And my mother only heard her voice once. She named her Marcia and it was deemed genuine but the magic never came out properly.”

“My mother's name is Teadrika,” Isabelle said.

“Well, I wish I didn't know that. If I give her her real name she'll be even more powerful and that won't be a good thing, at least not for me, gratitude is not her thing, she believes every one owes her something. On the other hand, now that I know it, if I don't tell her, I feel bad just thinking about it, all the thing she is missing.”

“If she isn't nice with you now, I don't think a more powerful version will be nicer.”

“My mother is power hungry,” the girls said at the same time and they started laughing.

“Well then maybe you're mother will not want to help mine find me,” Isabelle said.

“Do you have a plan to get the tracker out though?”

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment