Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 389: Fairy World 30

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.  

 


"I won't hurt you," Amarelis answered.

"I don't know you," Deborah stood and backed away her back at the door looking at Amarelis fixedly. She has such beautiful wings was the only thing Deborah seemed to be able to think about. She tried to kicked the thought to concentrate on something else but Amarelis' blue wings were captivating. She closed her eyes a second and turned around grabbing the handle to open the door but it didn't move. She tried and tried again to no avail.

"We are both prisoners here I'm afraid," Amarelis said.

Deborah turned around to face her again, her back once more at the door.

"Who are you?" She said.

"The Neo Queen Amarelis," Amarelis said with a sad smile. "The one reduced to do paper work, ignorant of what the world outside looks like." 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment