Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday Fiction 385: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“She is mad because my brother got a voice on the first day and I still don't have mine. She loves him more than me, but not just because of the voice though, just because that's the way it is. When you said wrong, I thought you meant that I was wrong, that you believed like she does and were disappointed in me.”

“Oh, no, oh, no, definitely not, you're perfect, ok. She is wrong, you are awesome, I couldn't have dream better,” Isabelle said.

“Really?”

“Really!” Isabelle said and she realized that she meant it but at the same time, she had never been that nice to herself either. She had always in a side of her heart believed her mother.

“So you want to get rid of the tracker so that she doesn't follow you around?”

“Yes, otherwise she'll get into your mother soon and ruin everything for us.”

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment